Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Challenges
Network availability and business continuity is critical for businesses to run effectively. Downtime of important applications is a costly scenario. Though most organizations understand the need for business continuity, they are faced with many difficult challenges:
- High costs: Significant investment in resources often force companies into less reliable solutions, putting them at risk for potentially disastrous consequences.
- Complexity: Implementing and managing business continuity solutions are complex using traditional methods. The need for duplicate hardware and software not only drive up costs, but make them time-consuming to manage.
- Reliability: Difficulty with management and maintenance leaves little time for testing recovery plans and meeting recovery goals.
Clients using a Disaster Recovery Solution from Morse Technologies will realize the following benefits:
- Reduced downtime: Prevent common causes of downtime and minimize downtime when outages occur.
- Reduced costs: Reduce the amount of hardware usage and management costs while increasing the protection against threats and streamlining the recovery process.
- Increased protection: Because our solution is more cost-effective and reliable, you are able to protect all of your information, rather than choosing what is most important.