Our Help Desk Engineers provide remote services such as diagnosing and solving workstations, servers and network issues. Our friendly local help Desk technicians are always willing to work with you in resolving any issue ranging from virus removal on your systems, diagnosing server side issues, and diagnosing network issues.
Morse Technologies Help Desk has evolved into more of an IT Service Desk role which allows us to handle a larger scope of problems due to our exposure and experience with a larger variety of hardware, software, network, and mobile devices in today’s technical environment. If our helpdesk technician is unable to resolve your issue, they can schedule an Engineer to go onsite and work out the issue locally.
- Our Help Desk technicians are local, friendly, and willing to help. There’s no need to worry about understanding what they are saying on the phone. They do not read from scripts like most major Help Desk and service desk companies.
- Our Help Desk technicians handle a large variety of issues involving workstation, network, and server side issues. They also have access to our cloud infrastructure to diagnose issues within the cloud.
- There is always an Engineer on call 24/7/365 to service your needs.
- Instant support for your issue.
- Ability to access your system remotely to view the problem at hand.
- Access to a large variety of tools to assist the help desk engineer diagnose and resolve your issue.
- Help desk engineers have direct access to our senior level engineers who can provide further input in resolving the issue at hand.
- Exposure to a variety of technology provides the Help Desk with a larger scope of knowledge which will assist them in diagnosing and resolving your issue.
- Our ticketing system allows the Help Desk to keep track of your issue and follow up on the status as well as follow through and provide updates until completion.
View all of our Professional Services