What is Malware & Spyware?
In the 1990’s, the original name was Spyware. Spyware were nasty programs that had the ability to secretly observe and log your web surfing habits. Over the years, spyware has mutated into so many other kinds of sneaky problems that we now call it Malware. Malware is when nasty little software programs install themselves onto your PC, Laptop, iPad, etc. and enable them to perform secret operations without your consent or knowledge.
Without protection, Malware can:
- Steal personal information such as addresses and passwords simply by tracking your key strokes
- Slow down your internet connection
- Allow pop-up advertising to flood your browser
- SPAM your inbox with advertising emails
- Redirect you to certain websites
Get protected with our Morse Technologies Malware & Spyware Plan.