Morse Technologies will provide an objective review of network design and its ability to meet an organization’s requirements. This is done through an initial network assessment and continues as long term strategies develop. Through analysis of business goals and existing infrastructure, an appropriate level of expectation for technology implementations can be set.
An initial assessment consists of the following steps:
- Discuss current business goals with the client as well as the direction of the company for the future.
- Conduct site surveys and run test measurements of network devices and applications.
- Report on measured results.
- Create a final assessment, including a review of existing issues, analysis of test results, recommendations, statistical reports and network diagrams.
- Present the assessment so that the client can develop an understanding of their current network capabilities as well as areas where improvements can be made today and down the road.
Network assessments are a necessity of a value-driven IT infrastructure. Successful IT decisions begin with in-depth understanding of existing network capabilities, and Morse Technologies will enable you to make the right decisions to maximize your business value.