Between travel, telecommuting and after-hours work fewer and fewer employees are working a standard 9-5 in the office. Whether traveling on the other side of the world or working from a home office, it is important for your employees’ productivity that they are able to quickly and securely access the applications and data necessary to do their job.
Morse Technologies provides a virtual desktop solution that includes centrally stored desktop operating systems and applications. The information is stored in a virtual machine, allowing for stronger policy enforcement and tighter network security. The end user is provided a seamless transition that does not change in look or feel.
Key Benefits of Morse Technologies’ Virtual Desktop Solution:
- Branch Offices & Remote Users: Centrally managed virtual environments, allowing for reduced technical support and management costs.
- Secure Mobile Computing: External users are allowed access to their desktop, while minimizing security concerns.
- Unmanaged Desktops: Restricted access can be allowed for third-party contacts, allowing for secure collaboration.
- Operating Systems Migrations: Time and complexity of establishing new machines is reduced, with a simple transition for the user.
- Application Migration & Updates: Application downtime is eliminated during migrations and updates.
- Regulatory Compliance: Easily track and monitor application usage and data access.
In a continuing effort to improve your organization’s network design you may actually be bogging down the productivity of your IT department. As the number of PCs within your organization continues to increase, the time and resources necessary to manage them continue to grow. From troubleshooting to routine maintenance and upgrades, using traditional methods is a time sink for the organization’s IT resources. These valuable IT resources are best utilized focusing on strategic planning for technology, as opposed to simply the day-to-day chore of keeping the systems running smoothly.
Morse Technologies recognizes that the reliable availability of applications and data are absolutely essential to the operation of your business. With this in mind, we have developed a system to streamline your process and free up valuable resources.
Desktop Maintenance. One of the biggest time sinks for the IT department is maintaining patches, upgrades, virus and spyware protection, and resolving mysterious system slow downs. Morse Technologies’ management suite automates these routine desktop maintenance tasks. This allows your organization’s PCs to run at optimal performance whether you have 25 or 250 PCs, all with minimal IT involvement.
System Monitoring. You can count on Morse Technologies to proactively monitor your entire network and all individual systems. You can rest assured that as soon as an application or service begins functioning improperly, we are already working to rectify the situation. This type of around the clock network monitoring means that minor glitches will be caught and corrected before becoming catastrophes for your business.