Consolidating your servers in a virtual environment offers many benefits to your business.
- Lower costs. You will need fewer servers, which translates to reduced hardware expenses, administration, power and cooling costs.
- Increased utilization. A virtual machine utilizes existing CPU power that remains untapped in a traditional environment.
- Improved manageability. The number of servers for an organization to manage is reduced.
- Simplified server provisioning. The time it takes to provision new servers is reduced 50-70%.
- Increased IT efficiency. Unnecessary administrative tasks are eliminated.
- Greater flexibility. By balancing workloads and streamlining tasks the organization is more adaptable to changes.